It is the 10th of May ’09. At 1.45 in the morning, it seems just another hour in this long break of about a couple of months. What makes it different is that I have packed my bag for a trip to Ladakh. It is a trip that I have always dreamt about going on. The route through Manali hasn’t opened yet. That means we have to make our way to Leh via
Saturday, June 20, 2009
La Revista: before it all began
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The River Flows
(These are musings from my room, while I sat at my desk and looked through the balcony towards the Ganga, its waters expanding everyday, and...
-
Just a couple of days back, Delhi received a hell lot of rainfall. I'm sure most of u know all about it. It was there for all to see. Ev...
-
It was the last period going on in college today. Our beloved teacher, Mr Manish Sharma was going hammer and tongs on the subject of conscio...
what a nicely decorated room! a clean room is a "green room". looks like u keep a pet inside.
ReplyDeletei hv no pets. my room looks so good because of my friends who visit often....
ReplyDelete