Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Classes: the greatest source of creativity

It was the last period going on in college today. Our beloved teacher, Mr Manish Sharma was going hammer and tongs on the subject of conscious and subconscious. Just then, my mind crossed the barriers of consciousness and reached the realm of subconsciousness and the result is down for you all to read. May be it can be read as a dramatic monologue too...i remember him talking about it too in class today.

Demons in the Sun
Now my dear unwanted friend,
Have you followed me here, so far?
I thought I had chased you
Far behind those huge castles
Whose gates I knew you couldn’t cross.
Now once more you creep up from the shadows,
Whispering into my mind from the dark side of light.
Why have you chosen this useless wretched creature?
What am I to service you with?
For you are not one that can be thrown into oblivion.
Come here my ghostly friend,
Face me just once before I request you to be a ghost to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The River Flows

(These are musings from my room, while I sat at my desk and looked through the balcony towards the Ganga, its waters expanding everyday, and...