Friday, June 19, 2009

1st Time

Hey,

I have started this blog to...to...well, let me think of a reason and i'll post it as soon as I do so.

Anyway, you guys may need to be informed that my friend, Palzer and I had gone on a trip to Kashmir and Ladakh during the month of May this year. It was quite an achievement for me as I maintained a journal during the trip. Those who are familiar with my nonchalant attitude will have a decent idea about how tough a task it is for me to do so. So, I have decided to post a chapter at a time from the journal, for the aesthetic pleasure of my friends and anyone else who has all the time in the world to waste over the "finer" things of life.
All you folks keep visiting here from time to time (esp. if you are of a non-moronic nature) and entertain me with your comments. Humour and sarcasm are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The River Flows

(These are musings from my room, while I sat at my desk and looked through the balcony towards the Ganga, its waters expanding everyday, and...