What a way to begin our journey! Last night we boarded the Jammu Mail to find little spoilt brats (with of course, their parents accompanying them) as our co-passengers. I particularly enjoyed being the chief source of discomfort to one “Little Lucifer” by stifling him for space as I sat next to him. Palzer and I soon climbed up to our upper bunks and spent half the night chatting. My dear friend was his usual self with his wisecracks and a carefree attitude.
This morning at around 11 o’ clock, we set our first steps on the exciting
Along the way, our driver was a good source of entertainment as he kept sharing his interesting experiences with us. Even though I have spent a very long time in the hills, its beauty seemed so much more as I returned to hilly regions after spending an awfully long time in Delhi. The view of the snowy Himalayan range spreading across the valley at twilight is something I would like to remember for a long time to come. Unfortunately Palzer had dozed off by the window seat and we did not have any photos clicked of this magical scenery. Our unending car ride finally ended when we reached
I have begun to like the attitude of the people here. They are warm and friendly and seem to have a no-nonsense air about them- just as I like. This has been a smooth beginning for us as far as our trip is concerned (thought the travel expenses are sky high). I am beginning to see why Kashmir was known as the “
shubho urf tom...he's nt vry old bt ya 1 f my oldest frnd tat i hv hd...his tat unique sense f humour n takin nythn n vrythn in a diff fashion could b easily noticed thruout his writin...i hd a nice time readin it n would like to read more...so tom keep writin...tc
ReplyDeleteoye munkey! so finally u are also reading this, that too happily.... bhaalo, khooooob bhaaaalo!
ReplyDelete